Insurance Protection Info From QUS
October 25, 2016
- No strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours before and after the exam.
- Be well rested.
- If applicant has a cold, menses or flu – reschedule!
- Limit alcohol for 24 to 48 hours prior to exam.
- Limit caffeine.
- Reduce smoking.
- Ideally fast for 4-8 hours before the exam depending on the Insurance Company requirements. If there have been prior health issues, a 12 hour fast may be required.
- Avoid vitamins and supplements for 24 hours.
- Continue all prescribed medications.
QUS is pleased to provide nine one-minute videos to help clients prepare for their insurance medical. These videos are the first of any paramedical provider in Canada! You will find everything you need to know – how long the appointment will take, important tips, as well as specialized information for specific tests. Please visit https://getready.qus.ca for more information.